Dear Greenfield Families,
We would love your help with classroom pumpkin decorating, a GRES tradition. WE WILL NOT HAVE OUR FINAL ROOM PARENT ASSIGNMENTS READY AT THIS POINT SO WE ARE ASKING FOR ANY GRES PARENT VOLUNTEERS. WE WILL CLARIFY THE EXACT RECESS TIME FOR EACH CLASS BUT WANTED TO GET THIS OUT ASAP. Usually, recess is done with younger children/lower grades earlier in the day.
- PTA provides each classroom with large pumpkin to decorate
- PTA provides general supplies: paint, brushes, glitter, glue, accessories such as buttons/feathers
- Teachers and students decide on theme/character for their classroom pumpkin
- Parent volunteers communicate with teacher about special supplies needed and can purchase or contact PTA to get items purchased
- Usually during class recess time, parent volunteers help students decorate pumpkin
- SILENT BID FOR PUMPKINS TAKE PLACE THE NIGHT OF THE BOOK FAIR DINNER ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26TH. EACH CLASS WILL HAVE A SILENT BID SHEET FOR FAMILIES TO WRITE NAME AND BID AMOUNT. Winners announced at the end of the event.
Date: 10/25/2017 (Wed.)
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm EDT
Location: GRES BLACKTOP/PLAYGROUND